Friday, January 4, 2013

SELF-INTRODUCTION

 I'm Yoo Dalin in class 20 at GLPS. Let me share three things with you. First, This is my third time at GLPS camp. I've joined GLPS 15 and 17. I thought GLPS was a good experience to study English and get new friends. Second, I have a brother who became 11 years old this year. He is 5 years younger than me so he is very cute. Lastly, my best day in my life was my last birthday because I went to 5th Big Show on that day. Big Show is a concert of my favorite band, Big Bang.

4 comments:

  1. you like bigbang too.->you're sister likes bigbang!
    they are very attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dalin,

    I'm glad you enjoy GLPS and are back with us again. I enjoyed reading about you and look forward to reading more posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    It is impressive that it is your third time in GLPS! I hope you also have a great time in GLPS 19. It was good to know what you like from this self-introduction. I look forward to reading your future posts.

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete